[Loscho_Enews] Longfellow School update

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:21:36 PDT 2017

>From Everett Museum <https://everett-museum.org/author/everettmuseum/>
Executive Director:

Just to update our supporters: unfortunately, we have no new news regarding
our negotiations to purchase the Longfellow School.

Due to an emergency, the discussion regarding our letter of interest was
bumped from the school district's agenda last meeting.  We have been
rescheduled for May 23rd, so we should know something after that.  Please
continue to show support for us and encourage the School Board to consider
our offer by email, snail mail, and phone calls.

Our offer will benefit not only the Museum but the community and the School
District by creating a permanent home for the museum, allowing the District
to earn $2,000,000.00  and save another $1,000,000.00 for the tear down,
promote good community relationships, save an historical building, and
provide a beautiful museum for children, local citizens, and  visitors to
Everett.

Benefits for all!

I'll keep you posted.

Barb George

Executive Director, Everett Museum of History
​forwarded by​
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
snocoheritage at gmail.com
www.snocoheritage.org