[Loscho_Enews] LOSCHO mtg 6:00 PM Mon, July 17, 2017

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:42:49 PDT 2017

​

Mark your calendar!  All LOSCHO board meetings are open to members and
interested historians and genealogists of all types....new volunteers and
ideas more than welcome!

Because of a conflict with our initial meeting date for the 3rd quarter, I
chose the following for the 3rd quarter meeting time/date/place. I hope all
of you will be able to make it despite the change and our busy summer.
There are many good things to report, and we will begin the initial
preparations for the Malstrom in 2018.

6:00 PM
Monday, July 17, 2017
Marysville Historical Museum
6805 Armar Road
Marysville, WA 98270

The tour afterwards will showcase Marysville’s new museum, which had its
grand opening earlier this month on June 3.

Best regards,

Tom Thorleifson, President
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
425.314.5865 <(425)%20314-5865>

​forwarded by ​
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
snocoheritage at gmail.com
www.snocoheritage.org