[Loscho_Enews] Two new history books!

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:57:05 PDT 2017

​​
*Meet the author​s​:*
​--------------------------------------------------------------------​

*​"J.S. White: Our First Architect"* by Warner Blake and Otto Greule
*5-7 p.m. July 13, AngelArmsWorks, Snohomish*
The fundraiser garden party celebrating the release of fine art book “J.S.
White: Our First Architect” is on the 172nd anniversary of White’s birth.
White later became the architect responsible for many of the finest
buildings in Snohomish. The party also celebrates the people who supported
the book project. AngelArmsWorks, housed in the former St. Michael Catholic
Church, is located at 230 Ave. B. Cost for the party is $75, and includes
food, drink and a signed copy of the book. People in Snohomish raised more
than $15,000 to get the book published and another $6,000 is needed to pay
the publisher. Copies of the hardcover book are available at Uppercase
Bookshop, Second and B, and online at the nonprofit SnohomishStories.org,
where you can read about the book’s development.

​-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
*​“On the Trail of Richard Roesiger” ​*by Monika Teuscher-Schramm* ​*
​A ​
book signing and meet-the-author event
2-6 p.m. *​​*
*July 15 and noon-5 p.m. July 16 at *Granite Falls Museum
<http://gfhistory.org/>,
109 E. Union Street.
No cost to attend.
Copies of the book can be reserved by calling 360-691-2603.

Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
snocoheritage at gmail.com
www.snocoheritage.org