[Loscho_Enews] Everett Home Tour Docents Needed - Sept 23rd

Dave Chrisman chrisman333 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:14:12 PDT 2017

Please contact us<http://historiceverett.org/contact/> if you’d like to be a docent for a few hours on Saturday.

Sign up for the morning shift 9am-noon or the afternoon shift from noon-3pm.

The event is free for docents to tour the homes either before or after their

shift. Simple training and home assignments will begin at 9am for all

docents at the Van Valey House.

historiceverett at gmail.com<mailto:historiceverett at gmail.com>, 425-293-2767

Historic Everett’s 2017 Home Tour

The self-guided tour of seven homes is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 23. Cost is $20, and tickets are available in advance at J. Matheson Gifts, 2615 Colby Ave., or online at www.brownpapertickets. com<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3085256>.

The tour begins at the Van Valey House, 2130 Colby Ave., where you can buy tickets on the day of tour, pick up a descriptive brochure and get a map. Guests learn how the homes have been preserved or restored and some of the current and previous homeowners' history and connection to Everett.

https://www.heraldnet.com/life/historic-bungalow-the-featured-stop-on-everett-home-tour/

[https://www.heraldnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/8462179_web1_TSRHistoric-tour-edh-170916.jpg]<https://www.heraldnet.com/life/historic-bungalow-the-featured-stop-on-everett-home-tour/>

Restored historic bungalow is featured Everett Home Tour stop | HeraldNet.com<https://www.heraldnet.com/life/historic-bungalow-the-featured-stop-on-everett-home-tour/>
www.heraldnet.com
The new owners received high praise from previous inhabitants for preserving its character.

I have attached a copy of the beautiful painting that Elizabeth created for our home tour. Let me know if any questions. Cheers!

David Chrisman

MomentumCreative

425.530.2722

chrisman333 at hotmail.com