[Loscho_Enews] Seattle City Directories

Michele/Steve Heiderer kellen2000 at seanet.com
Fri Oct 20 19:27:31 PDT 2017

Our society was given a large donation of Polk’s Seattle City Directories to add to our library collection.  Some of them were duplicates so we are offering the following directories to other libraries and genealogy societies:

North Seattle Suburban:  1980/81, 1982, 1983 and 1985
South King County Area:  1982
Seattle City:  1975, 1980 and 1981

NOTE:  None of these directories are available online, at least not that I know of!

We also have University of Washington “Tyee” yearbooks:  1945, 1946, 1947 and 1948  (NOTE:  These are available online at ancestry.com <http://ancestry.com/>)

We are offering these directories for free or, if you have a genealogy library that has duplicate books, we might be interested in trading them.  If you know of any genealogy society or library that might be interested, please feel free to pass on my contact information.

Michele Heiderer (Stillaguamish Valley Genealogical Society, Arlington)
kellen2000 at seanet.com <mailto:kellen2000 at seanet.com>
360-435-2720 (my home phone)