[Loscho_Enews] Compositing the Digital Image - Architectural photography of historic buildings

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:19:29 PDT 2017

Join photographer Otto Greule and Warner Blake (author/webmaster of
Snohomishthenandnow.org) at the Stimson-Green Mansion on
​Wednesday ​
November 8 for a book signing of J. S. White, Our First Architect: White’s
Surviving Structures from 19th-Century Snohomish.

The event will feature a short, behind-scenes-slideshow of how Otto created
the architectural portraits for our book, titled “Compositing the Digital
Image.”

Beer, wine and light appetizers provided; although this event is free, RSVP
is required; and where you can read the wonderful review published in the
Trust’s November Newsletter

Held at the beautiful Stimson-Green Mansion, 1204 Minor Avenue on Seattle’s
First Hill neighborhood, from 5 to 7p.

Hope to see there  ~w.

​forwarded by ​
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
snocoheritage at gmail.com
www.snocoheritage.org